Here’s everything you need to know going on in the Mid-South:
- The City of Memphis has decided to spend $250,000 on a firm that will analyze how Memphis Police are using their time while on the job.
- In the Magnolia State, they’ve just received the first shipment of the coronavirus vaccine. State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs was the first person in the state to receive the vaccine.
- The Memphis Fire Department has responded to two separate residential fired this morning. A house caught fire in Frayser, and an apartment caught fire in Midtown Memphis.
- A toddler was abandoned at a Southaven Goodwill yesterday with a note and a bag of clothes.
- Desoto County Schools is reporting almost 100 new coronavirus cases among their staff and students. Over 500 students are in quarantine.
KWAM IS YOUR ONLY SOURCE FOR FAIR AND BALANCED NEWS IN THE MID-SOUTH. CLICK HERE FOR A FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR NEWSLETTER.