Here’s everything you need to know going on in the Mid-South:
- The Shelby County Health Department reported 835 new coronavirus cases in Shelby County Tuesday. The area is reported to have over 43,000 cases total since the start of the pandemic.
- There was another interstate shooting yesterday. The westbound lanes of 385 were blocked Tuesday afternoon after shots were fired.
- Also, early this morning, shots were fired at I-240 and Poplar. The culprit drove away from the scene and was finally detained in Collierville.
- Memphis City Councilmen Martavius Jones and Edmund Ford got into a heated verbal exchanged in last night’s council meeting.
- Tennessee could be distributing a coronavirus vaccine as early as Dec. 1. That’s what Tennessee Health Commissioner Dr. Lisa Piercey said during a statewide update yesterday.